Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Location: IRISA Rennes - France
|Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:06 am Post subject: New release: Kerrighed2.1.1
|We've just released a minor release of Kerrighed: 2.1.1.
It includes no new features, only bugfixes:
* Fix crash with IPC_PRIVATE shm segments when unmapping a segment mapped multiple times.
* Fix system crash when a node is going out of physical memory.
* Fix FPU state corruption after migration/distant fork
* Fix crash when reading /proc/<pid>/fd directory and sub files on a distant-forked process.
* Fix kernel compilation when Kerrighed is disabled
* Module installed in /lib/modules/<linux version>/extra (was .../build)
* Add missing License file at project root dir
Get it at https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/2632/kerrighed-2.1.1.tar.gz
Have a look at our website for user documentation !
The Kerrighed Team