Kerrighed 2.4.1 release notes
Released on September 18th, 2009.
- Major performance improvement
- Fix crashes during migration or distant fork using Lustre.
- Fix crashes with distributed system V memory segments.
- Fix dead-lock in the MM sub-system
- Fix issues in system V message queue identifiers
- Fix deadlock on 32bit platforms in the RPC layer
- Fix forgotten processes in /proc/<pid> directories
- Fix OOM issue using injection mechanism
- Fix memory allocation failure when big buffers are passed to read or write
- Various memory leak fixes.
- Various fixes in the checkpoint/restart sub-system
- Various other fixes.